VSQ+ Scope of Use
(1) The Service may be used free of charge for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
(2) It is not necessary to seek permission for use from or otherwise notify VSQ+.
(3) It is not necessary to provide attribution for use of content; however, voluntary provision of such information is welcomed.
The use of VSQ+ free materials is strictly prohibited in the following cases:
(1) Use of materials to offend public order and morals,
(2) Use of materials in content that is aggressive, discriminatory, sexual or otherwise extreme, or in similar media,
(3) Use of materials in relation to antisocial forces or illegal activities,
(4) Distribution of any sound effect or musical composition in its original form, including selling, lending, contributing and redistributing via internet media,
* However, as the sole exception, such use is permitted in Scratch in support of programming study
(5) Registration of completed music to a YouTube Content ID, when using materials for music production, and
(6) Other uses that VSQ+ determines inappropriate.
Ownership of Rights
The user shall acknowledge that VSQ+ assumes no responsibility for any fault, trouble or damage resulting from the use of content. Furthermore, although the VSQ+ site contains various advertisements, the user and the company hyperlinked take full responsibility for any product purchase or service utilization between them. The user shall acknowledge that VSQ+ shall not be liable for any trouble or problem that arise between the user and the hyperlinked company.
Jurisdiction in Case of Dispute